Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dance shoot

I had the pleasure of working with some very talented ladies from NECB.  It was an absolutely beautiful day and we all met at Boarding House park in Lowell Ma.  I swear I could shoot for days in this location w all the different options.  I had Roshne one of the NECB directors there to help with posing the girls since I have no dance experience.  She definitely makes my life easier.  All I have to do is find the perfect lighting and location and she does the rest.  I love being able to get to know these girls in person.  It makes it so much better when I see them on stage for their productions like their annual Nutcracker.




















































 Roshnie setting up the dance poses










No comments:

Post a Comment