Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eda, she just could not wait! / New Hampshire Newborn Photographer


Eda was due May 8th but just couldn't wait to come into the world.  She was born April 27th at 10:23am.  "Home-grown and organic" as her mother put it.: )  I arrived at Wentworth Douglas hospital in Dover at noon the very next day to photograph the beautiful new baby girl and her proud family.  It was wonderful meeting and photography baby Eda and her new mommy and daddy Damla and Tevfik.  Damla's mother Ayse was there, as well as both Tevfik's parents, Zeynep (mom) and Ali Riza (dad).  It is Ayse's 2nd grandchild, but Zeynep and Ali Riza are 1st timers.  I snapped shots as all the grandparent lovingly passed Eda around.  They were all speaking Turkish, but I could hear the love and excitement in their voices.  I also got to hold baby Eda.  Oh how I love the snugly soft smell of a newborn.  I swear its like a drug to me!  She is sooo sweet! <3<3  As I was getting ready to leave, I was showered in gifts from the family.  They were all so beautiful.  As soon as I got  home, I opened each one and photographed them.  What a wonderful family Eda was born into.  She is a very very lucky girl and I hope to keep in touch.





































 Beautiful gifts for me from the both Damla's mom & Tevfik's parents ♥
the little crochet bags in front were handmade by Damla's mother. The bead on the ribbon is the evil eye said to help protect against people who want to do you harm.
Eda's pet name is lady bug: ) 
 Almond candy

 Traditional head accessory in Turkey w/ hand-knit edges
Crochet socks handwoven wool are specific to the northwest of Turkey where Damla and her mother Ayse were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment