Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brewster Garden Wedding

OK, so it wasn't a real wedding I admit.  It was a fake wedding put on to help photographers who are trying to build up their portfolios and break into the wedding business.  Everyone has to start somewhere right?  Seriously, it takes a lot of guts to hire a photographer for your wedding if they don't have any wedding shots.  I don't care how good their portrait portfolios look!  Just my opinion. 

This past Saturday, I signed up with 6 other photographers to pose and shoot a model bride and groom at Brewster gardens in Plymouth Ma.  Since it was such a small group, we each got a chance to work with the models posing them and moving them to different locations around the park.  I might want to add that there was 2 "brides" and 1 "groom".   The "brides" had to share the "groom" which I thought a little comical. 

It was an absolutely beautiful day.  The park was gorgeous and the lighting was great!  When I got back to view the images, I was amazed at how comfortable the couples looked together.  Almost like they had known each other for years and just a few minutes.

Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment