Monday, September 3, 2012

I am in love!!

After being able to tag along with my new boss, Casey Durgin, of Casey Durgin Photography, to a few of her weddings, I was finally able to be her second shooter at a wedding at Flag Hill Winery in Lee NH.  If it's at all possible for love at first site in a business, I have experienced it!  I love love love shooting weddings!  So much so, that I can't understand why everyone in the world wouldn't be clambering to shoot them.  I had such a blast!  I am so excited to finally be starting my dream job, and can hardly wait to go to the next wedding with her in September!  I know I might sound a bit like a dork, but I really wish I could shoot a wedding every weekend.

I am eternally grateful to my friend, Joanne, for pushing me to email Casey to ask for her to be my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment