Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Eda 1 Year Birthday Cake Smash / New Hampshire Portrait Photographer

      I have known this little cutie since before she was born.  Her mother helped me get my business started by letting me take maternity yoga pictures of her, for her yoga practice.  That is itself was an amazing experience.  Since then I have taken pictures of baby Eda the day after she was born, while still at the hospital, with her happy family surrounding her.  I was able to photograph her at her four month mile stone, with her parents in their new home.  They grow so fast.
     Now a year after I first laid eyes on this beautiful baby girl I got to photograph her dismantling her 1st birthday cake!  What could be better?!  She is a beautiful, happy child, full of charisma and energy.  Her smile literally lights up the room.  I have truly fallen in love with her, and her parents.... Oh and Eda was not the only one that had a little cake smash fun. Mom and dad got in on the fun too as you will see. ;)  It has been amazing watching Eda grow, and change during this first year, and I can't wait to celebrate this journey and watch her grow up.  She is such a cutie!






 




















No comments:

Post a Comment