Monday, June 4, 2012

Hunter Logan Tate / Massachusetts Newborn Photographer

Jenn and I met at a local bar that I worked at in my early 20's.  Right after meeting, we decided spur of the moment to head to NYC for the night.  So we piled into my car and headed down to the big city.  We had the best time!  The next day I dropped her off back on her doorstep safe and sound.  I didn't really stay in touch with her after moving out of the area.  Seven years later we found each other on facebook through a mutual friend.  She was seven months pregnant and I had just started my photography business.  We decided to do a maternity shoot. During the shoot we talked a lot about our lives and how things have changed over the years.  We realized that we still had a lot in common and have become close friends.  I pretty much talk to her every single day now: ).  When Hunter Logan was born, I was so happy for her and her husband Allan that I teared up when I heard the news.  I headed down to the hospital the next day to meet the little peanut and take a few brand new pictures of him with his mommy.  He is just too sweet for words!  I held him, snuggled him and kissed his soft little head.  I was reluctant to give him back, but I had to get home to my own kids.  Seven days later I met Jenn and Allan at their home to do Hunters official newborn pics.  He was sleeping soundly wrapped in a cute blanket in his crib.  Jen had decorated his room with a ton of giraffe's and jungle animals.  So cute!  As we went though the shoot, Hunter was amazing!  He let me move him around, put hats on him and even when he woke up for a bit, it seemed as if he was posing for the camera.  What an absolute cutie pie!  So without further adieu, I give you Hunter Logan



No comments:

Post a Comment