Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday pick me up

So it's Monday again and I figured I would start a new tradition on my blog.  Every Monday I will post my favorite funny stuff I find while I'm online.  Feel free to email some to me to contribute.

This 1st one was sent to me from a friend.  : D

 So that isn't how you do it??? lol

Can you imagine how much time this took to put together!  I remember those days of being at home with just a newborn and trying to entertain myself and him.  Now I have 3 kids and have no time to think. lol 

Bet these people didn't think of this!! Hahaha

Not sure what I find more funny the picture or the captions: )

OMG!!!!! Hahahahaha

Can I just say that I am so bad at punctuation! lol



It took me 2 times reading it before I burst out laughing!!! X D

No comments:

Post a Comment