Monday, June 18, 2012

Nina's 1st birthday cake smash! / Massachusetts Portrait Photographer

This is Selina (Nina), she has got to be one of the sweetest babies I have ever photographed!  I couldn't believe how much her expression, face and eyes reminded me of my 2 girls!  She was such a good sport about the cake smash session.  I didn't find out until after the session that she doesn't like to get messy.  Hahaha!  Well I think she did great! 
It was such a beautiful day out!  Perfect weather for our session.  I had made the tutu the day before and Nina seemed very pleased with her new digs.  It was funny after she daintily deconstructed the cake, she was off and running before I could even pick myself up off the ground!  Her mother better have fast running shoes to keep up with this little one! ; )  Happy 1st Birthday Nina! xoxo
I can't wait to see this little fellow Gemini again next month for her family photo shoot!  Stay tuned : )

No comments:

Post a Comment